Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Power Ranger, Doggy, Kitty...OH MY!

We arrived Friday evening at Beverly and Doug's to go trick or treating. We could of stayed home and did a few things around the house, but we have been going to Bev's house for the past few years and the boys always look forward going house to house with their Bia. Even though the roadtrip over is only two hours, Bryce always tends to ask "are we almost there?", or "this is such a long trip, how come it is so far to Bia's?" Wyatt and Grayson slept most of the way there, but Bryce did not want to rest any, I guess he was too anxious.

Linsey and Brody were already there when we arrived and we had enough time to eat and start getting the kids ready to go. Bryce was the red power ranger, Wyatt was a St. Bernard, Grayson was a little black kitty, and Clayton was a dinosaur. Bryce was so eager to go, he did not like all of the picture taking and did not want to cooperate with us. So, he was left out of a lot of the pictures, because we could not find him.

Linsey and I had Grayson and Brody in the same onsie, so of course we could not resist a picture of the two of them. Once again Grayson does not want her picture taken and Brody is all laid back and could care less about the picture being taken.

All of the little trick or treaters are ready to get a ton of candy, so they bounce off the walls later.
Here I am, as you can see I am the white fat cow at the end, I am just kidding, ha ha!
My adorable little St. Bernard and black kitty. Wyatt never runs away from a picture with his little sister.

Clayton is not sure about the little bumble bee, "will that thing sting me?".

"Enough with the pictures already, we are ready to go get our goodies."
"Hey princess, I saw that piece of candy first, so get your hands off."


Aunt Kelsey gave Grayson her first sunglasses, I thought they went well with this little outfit.
And, of course, I could not get leave without a picture of Brody, peacefully asleep.

















































3 comments:

Kelsey said...

I love Wyatt's costume. All three, I mean four, looked cute. Wish our pirate could've been there.

Kelsey said...

Make that five. Can't forget the Claytonasauras Rex!

Syndi said...

How fun to get the cousins together! They all look adorable in their costumes!