Monday, October 20, 2008

Grayson and Brody

Since Tim, Linsey, and Brody finally arrived home, I decided I would go cook a meal for them yesterday, plus I really wanted to see Brody. We enjoyed our visit and Brody is so precious, he never cried the whole time that we were there. Mine, of course, let us know she was still in the room and she would not be ignored. Before we left both Linsey and I busted out our cameras to get a few pictures. When we put them next to each other they were holding hands for just a second, Linsey and I both missed the picture.

I can't believe they are only two weeks apart. I was not a big fan of big bows, but I think I have changed my mind somewhat. The bow fell to the center as I was taking pics, she looks like a big present.She hates the hat that I am making her wear for the picture. Of course, it is way to big and covers most of her face.


I found Wyatt hiding in the laundry sorter, I wish he would wash some of my clothes.




2 comments:

TL LARA said...

send wyatt to my house when he is done with your laundry.

linny

Pat and Laura Potter said...

Oh my...we do have the cutest babies ever!

Great Pictures!