Monday, November 10, 2008

My Babies

My babies are growing so fast. Bryce is in 1st grade and doing well, other than one trip to the principles office this year, whole other story. Wyatt is going through his terrible twos, luckily it is not an everyday thing with him. And, Grayson is going on two months old and smiling and cooing. It amazes me at how fast they are growing up, every time I look at Grayson, I think back at the times I held Wyatt and Bryce on my chest just watching them sleep so peacefully.








2 comments:

Pat and Laura Potter said...

Oh Tanya,
The Boys are getting so big and handsome. Grayson is BEAUTIFUL! She has gorgeous blue eyes. Our kids are growing to quickly...I have no idea how to slow it down either! Thanks for sharing the pictures...

niXon said...

You can really tell those children are yours. They all look just like you.