Friday, May 2, 2008

Baby Update...

I had a dr. appt. on Wed. 4/30/08, all is well. He scheduled my sonogram for May 14th around 2:00. I did ask my husband to join me, it makes it difficult though, because he is in Hobbs, NM, so he may or may not join me. I would really like to have him there though. He was unable to make the appointments when I was expecting Wyatt, he even missed out on the sonogram. Since this will be our last child, I think you get the picture. Maybe he will read this and feel somewhat guilty and try harder to get off.

Sorry, kind of got off track. I keep forgetting to ask for my measurements, so I can keep track of them. But, I do know that he measured right under my belly button, and he said I was growing fast. He asked me if I was feeling any movement, of course, I let him know that I was feeling the quickening movements or maybe it is just gas. As of yesterday, I did feel the baby kick for the first time, it was not a hard kick, but I could tell the difference between something that feels like a gas bubble and a kick.

0 comments: