Friday, May 23, 2008

22 weeks

I thought I would go ahead and put a picture of myself up this week, since I am past my mid-way mark. I will try to add another one closer to the end of my pregnancy, if I am that brave. It took me long enough to talk myself into this picture.
I am huge, by September I am not going to be able to pull myself off the couch. Also, I had my doctors appointment yesterday. The baby had another growth spurt, if she keeps having these growth spurts, she is going to be a big baby. I have only gained 9lbs, so far. I guess I need to add walking to my daily tasks, because I don't want to go over 20lbs. I have 3 1/2 months to go, but it is going by pretty fast. I stay busy going back and forth to Hobbs to see Cody, which I am very excited about finally being with my husband at the end of June and finally being a family again. We have been living apart since October, which some more good news is, Cody's company finally purchased our house yesterday and we will be getting the rest of our equity money next week.

Linsey and I are about 1 1/2, maybe 2 months apart. So, I decided to have Tim take a picture of us together, something I did not get to do when I was pregnant at the same time as Kelsey, Dashielle, and my sister Debra. Of course, my other sister Crystal is pregnant as well and I will not get to take a picture with her either, because I live away from them. So, I thought I would capture one of Linsey and I for my photo album and blog.

0 comments: