Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Wyatt's first hair cut

Cody decided he was going to be the one to give our little boy his first hair cut. Of course, I was not ready for him to have his first hair cut and I did not want Cody to be the one to give it to him. I was not ready for him to look like a big boy, instead of my little baby boy.

I really thought that after he saw the way Bryce put up such a fight getting a hair cut that he would be scared of the clippers. But, he actually was excited and stood still for Cody. Until I pulled out my camera, in which, he kept coming up to me for a close up. That threw Cody off, just a little, and the clippers kind of cut too much off behind one ear.








Wyatt tried to give himself a hair cut, I guess he finally decides that daddy was not getting the job done.

After it was all over, I put him in front of the mirror and this was the end result. Not really, I took the clippers away, he was not happy.
Wyatt is happy with his new hair cut, daddy did not do such a bad job.

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

Oh my gosh, unhappy Wyatt looks exactly like unhappy Bryce. They could be twins.

Just be thankful you don't have girls. I'm sure Cody wouldn't think twice about cutting their hair.