Thursday, October 11, 2007

All work, no fun

Dashielle has informed me that I needed to add a new post. So, here it is, of course I really do not have much to write about.

We have the past two weeks. I had my house up for sale by owner, but the relocation company has informed me that I have to go through an agent. I took the sign down and waited for my agent to call me. The house will be put on the market this week. It is somewhat complicated going through the relocation company. We will receive a 3% bonus if we have an outside buyer and do not take the relocation companies guaranteed offer. So, needless to say, I am going to have the agent push our house quickly. I would like to have an open house.

I think we are going to look more in Andrews, that will be about an hour drive for Cody, but I guess he does not care. He wants me to look there, it gives him time to relax while he drives home. I have found a home, but it has wood paneling, more work to do in a house. Oh well, the house has 1630 sqft and on 1.23 acres. Only thing is that it has swamp coolers, yuk! The owners want $89,500 for it, maybe I can get them down. We will keep looking, but there is not much to choose from or rent at this time.

That is all I have at this time, I will keep you posted.

0 comments: