Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just a line or two

I was going to add a few pics about my day with Bryce in Kindergarten, but I keep getting a message stating they are aware of the problem and are fixing it. So, so much for adding pics right now.

Good news, I met with our realtor and she priced the house at $115,500, so we are starting at that selling price at this time. I still have some painting to do, touch up and trim at this time. I have this weekend to try and get it all done, planning on putting the house on the market on Monday. I might have my open house the weekend of Big John's party, that way we will be out of the way. The realtor did say that if we had an updated kitchen we could get more money out of the house. Oh well, the person or persons who buy the house will accept it for how it looks or update it themselves.

0 comments: