Monday, January 5, 2009

Ruidoso...

Our Christmas holiday began with a trip to Ruidoso, we were very excited about our trip. We were going to make it an overnight trip, but it turned into a weekend trip. Tim, Linsey, and Brody joined us for our trip. Cody, the kids, and I have never been there, I am so glad we went, I would like to book a cabin next year. I have posted tons of pictures, I was just a little camera happy. Our first stop was the American West Museum. I don't think Bryce was having too much fun at the museum, he mentioned how boring it was to one of his cousins a couple of weeks later.



Tim, Linsey, Brody, Grayson, and I went shopping later in the evening. Of course, most of the stores downtown were closed, but we were able to make it to a few that were still open. Saturday, we traveled up to the winter park, of course, we managed to get lost on the way. Once we arrived we got out and bundled ourselves up, Cody then decided it was too cold and we all piled back into our vehicles and went and took some western pictures downtown. I will post those soon.
Once we finished with our pictures, we promised the boys we would take them to the fun park, since we did not get to play at the winter park. We als took a trip up to The Inn of the Mountain Gods too look around. Tim, Linsey, and Brody went a different direction and went to eat. The countryside was so beautiful, unlike Hobbs. My next trip in our agenda is to go to Santa Fe and take the kids on a train ride, can't wait.


Cody had to have his little bit of fun to. The machine beat him twice, jk. I guess it was made more for kids, because he pushed the arm right down.


Wyatt was not sure what he was supposed to be doing, the boy had to help him stear while he pushed the peddle to go.
Aunt Linsey wanted a picture of the boys and as you can see, Bryce was not too happy about having to take the picture.
Here, Cody was not too happy about having to take a picture.
We are getting ready to go home and I had to get some last shots in before heading back home.



2 comments:

Pat and Laura Potter said...

Oh My...looks like ya'll were VERY busy and had a GREAT time! Lots of great memories and pictures. The museum looks cool...
Glad you had a grand time!
Happy New Year-

Syndi said...

I think it's funny that the only way Cody could have beat the machine is if it were made for kids! I hope we get to see you all tomorrow-it feels like it's been a long time. Cute pictures too!