Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas Day

As I was posting pictures, I realized I did not take as many on Christmas day. I guess I was caught up in all of the activity going on around me, plus I had two kids I had to help in opening gifts or opening the gifts for them. We received a lot of nice items, I know the kids really enjoyed all of their gifts. I really liked all of the clothes for Grayson. Each kid received a special book from Bia and Paw Paw. Beverly had their names put into different storybooks, Wyatt loves when I read his to him, when I say his name in the story, he says very loudly, "MEEEEEE", and I say, "Yes you." I put up the books in a special place, so the kids will not tear them up, and only get them down to read.


1 comments:

Kelsey said...

Man that's a bad case of bedhead on Clara!