Wednesday, January 14, 2009

McKenna Children's Museum...New Braunfels, TX

While I was on my trip, visiting my family around San Antonio, I wanted to venture out with the kids and take them somewhere they could run around and get into things without getting into trouble every five minutes. I knew there was a children's museum in San Antonio, but my sister clued me in on one in New Braunfels that she takes her kids to.

I woke up early to get ready, because we had an hour drive ahead of us and we still had to pick up two kids on the way. We had a total of 9 kids in all (all nieces and nephews), of course, my mom, Debra, and Crystal also joined in on the fun. They were so eager to enter the building when we arrived and couldn't wait to have some fun. Once we entered, the kids went into so many different directions, it was hard to keep track of where everyone was. My main focus was keeping up with Wyatt, I knew Bryce could hold his on and hope that he was well behaved while out of my sight.

The museum had a bank, a grocery store, a farm, art area, train area (for small kids), doctor's office, spaceship, camping area, and a water park type exhibit.



Here is Grayson with her cousin Autumn (she is 2 months older than Grayson).

Here is my sister Debra with Grayson.
Sarah and Wyatt capture their creative side on canvas. Wyatt likes seeing his painting up on the frig.
All of the kids withrew money from the ATM to purchase groceries. Evan is buying cereal and Bekah is checking him out at the cash register.

3 comments:

Pat and Laura Potter said...

What a bunch of cute kids!
Looks like a great time-

Linda Judd said...

Cute pictures, Tanya. Looks like it was a fun, fun day. I'm really beginning to see the family resemblance in Grayson, now that she's getting a little older.

TxLonestarAngel said...

Note to self must go there sometime. Look like you guys had a lot of fun.

Stephanie XX