Thursday, September 6, 2007

Homework

Bryce finally received his first homework assignment. He is working on a project that is about his family. The project was to decorate a paper doll, he had to dress it up and make it look like himself and add things that would indicate things he likes to do. I thought about including family members, have a pic of the doll on my blog and the type of materials we were going to use, so family members could have some input. However, time passed me by and I did not have time. The reason behind having people give some input was that we could have placed their names on the back of the doll for helping us.

Bryce and I worked on the project last night and had so much fun working on it. We were able to spend some quality time together. We also learned the number of the day (2), he had to draw two suns and trace the number as well. This homework assignment was a little difficult, because he did not want to put any time into it. It was not as fun for him as the paper doll activity. I guess I need to find a way to make it just a little more enjoyable for him.

Here is a picture of the paper doll we worked on.

0 comments: