Tuesday, September 4, 2007

FUN DAY!

Wyatt was able to enjoy himself today on the trampoline. Usually Bryce jumps on there with Wyatt and he bounces him all over the place, which results in Wyatt crying and wanting off.
Today, I put him on by himself and he ran around, fell down a few times, but never really bounced. The video is kind of long, just sit back and enjoy.

We also played with his blocks, I called out the colors, so he can start learning some of them. I want to get ABC blocks for him to play with. We read a few stories and listened to music.

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

How cute! It looks like he's enjoying having you to himself. Hard to believe last time I saw him he wasn't even walking. Time flies.

When did you guys get a trampoline? And is that a new camera also? I remember yours broke awhile back.