Thursday, August 16, 2007

Super Bia

Last week I had somewhat of a vacation, the boys were gone, and I was even able to get rid of my husband for the week, HURRAY! The boys went to stay the week with their Bia, before she has to return to her favorite spot, WORK. During the day she did not have two boys but three. Sharon was keeping Clayton for a couple of weeks so Dashielle and Clint could make their way to Crane, at least Clint anyway. So, Beverly was keeping Clayton during the week also. She would have a very hyperactive 5 year old running around along with two curious little 1 year olds. She is braver than I am, I would have thrown in the towel. She even ventured out into the worlk, her favorite place of course Wal-Mart, with all three boys in tow.
I, on the other hand, had a list of chores to do, which only half of them got done. I enjoyed so much of the peace and quiet, I thought "movie time". I did get my office organized. My main goal was office and boys room, did not happen. My week went by fast, I stayed at my in-law's home Monday night to drop off the boys and left around noon Tuesday. Thursday, I stayed the night with Linsey and left Friday to stay the night at my in-law's home and left Saturday. All in all, that did not give me enough time to get what I needed done.
While I was at Linsey she was trying to teach me the art of taking my own picture. I am not very photogenic at all. If these pictures scare you, please look away.




1 comments:

Kelsey said...

Yeah, I can't do the self-portrait thing either. But if anyone is a good teacher, it would be Linsey.

I didn't know Momma and Daddy's door was magnetic! That's cool.