Monday, August 27, 2007

Meet the teacher

Yesterday we had meet the teacher day. I would of written about it at that time, but I had one of my migraine's.

Bryce's teacher's name is Celia Adame. She was very nice, you could tell she was nervous though, her voice was quivering as she went through some of the rules for her classroom and the school. I believe there are about 18 kids in his class, will have to find out. They sit with three desks facing eachother. So, Bryce has a girl and a boy sitting with him or next to him, each of them at their own desk. Bryce did not talk to anyone next to him, he kept to himself.

I know it was not the first day of school, but I did almost choke up, it might have been the migraine some, I was in pain while we were listening to the teacher. OK, mostly it was because my baby is starting school.

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

So, how'd the first day go?