Friday, August 17, 2007

Corpus Christi

More Vacation:


Monday July 30,2007

We, along with my mom, got up early Monday morning to make our way to Corpus Christi. My children, along with Cody, have never been. Our first stop was the Texas State Aquarium. The kids loved it and so did the adults. We visited the dolphins first and saw the training show. Bryce really liked it, but Wyatt was too busy trying to go from grandma to momma to daddy. However, when we went down to the bottom floor to see the dolphins down below, Wyatt could not keep his eyes off of them.


Our next stop, the bird show. I was able to sit down and watch just a few minutes of it, with a one year old in tow, well you know. Bryce was entertained, he really enjoyed all of the birds. I could not tell you what birds he saw, because I had to take Wyatt out so he could wander around the crocodile den. I was amazed though, when Wyatt was tired he would climb right back into his stroller to relax. We then strolled over to the stingrays. Bryce would not pet them at all, he acted like he wanted to, but wouldn't. The stingrays would swim up and let us pet them, it was cool.


We were at the aquarium for about two hours and we were all getting hungry. My mom took us over to Fisherman's. I remember as a child that this restaurant used to have wild animals in it. But, it caught on fire and they did not replace the animals. Our next stop, the beach...
*Sorry was using a throw away camera at home, left my digital at my house, so my thumb is in the way on some pics.






0 comments: