Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jewelry Making










I went over to Linsey's house and stayed a couple of nights. I forgot my camera or I would of taken pictures of the babies playing together. Wyatt kept defending Brody from Grayson, she kept attacking him while he was on the floor, Wyatt would tell her "No...No, Grayson...be nice"

I had been wanting to learn how to make jewelry for quite sometime, in order to find a hobby that I might really enjoy doing. So, I went over for a quick lesson from Linsey. Bryce even enjoyed making one, as long as he does not where any. I did make him try one on that I was making for my niece. Anyway here are some pics.

Bryce helped design this necklace.



A little girl's necklace.






2 comments:

Coody Corner said...

OH, those are so pretty. I guess you and Linsey better start making some for Christmas, because everyone is going to be expecting one!!!!! ha ha

Pat and Laura Potter said...

Ahhh, I like those and may need to place an order! I am not kidding- they look great! Good job.
Maybe you and Linsey can email me some pics of what's done and I can order them...
TTYL-