Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'M BAAACK!

I have been away for quite sometime, I know many have missed my postings, ha ha ha ha. We have been quite the busy little bees lately. We moved into our new house April 3rd, so I just had my phone and internet lines installed. I have been sick this week, so for a month I have been unpacking. I thought I would be finished by now, instead I feel like I am getting further and further behind on cleaning and unpacking.
Cody has been the my little farmer lately, he has been plowing the field. We have 4 1/2 acres, so we are working on landscaping at this time. We did manage to plant our first garden, hope it turns out, we both do not have little green thumbs.
The kids each have their own rooms, which is very nice, except that I still have to clean them. I am working with Bryce and his responsibilities in his room. They have been helping Cody in the evenings, they are picking up rocks for money.
Well that is all for right now. I will try to post pictures soon.

Love to you all.

1 comments:

Pat and Laura Potter said...

Glad you are back on-line! Looking forward to seeing some pictures. Hope you are feeling better too!