Friday, May 22, 2009

Growing up so fast...












I know I have not posted in awhile. No excuses, other than just swamped around the house. Bryce has finished the school year and has been promoted to the 2nd grade, it was touch and go, but he made it through the school year and is ready or the summer. Because he was promoted we promised that he could have a bunny, yes a real one, what were we thinking, he is excited about getting one. I signed him up for golf lessons, it is only a week long course, but a couple weeks after the lessons, he heads out to the golf course to use what he has learned. Of course, we do have to sign up for the junior league, I am going to wait and see if he does well with his lessons before going any further.
Wyatt will be three next month and enjoys tackeling his sister when she is in fast mode. I have no idea what happend to his tender side, I really do miss it. Someimes he will sit on the floor look and Grayson and say, "She HAPPY". Wyatt has found his rough side and will just walk up to Bryce and punch him for no reason or jump on his stomach when he is laying on the floor. I am making the boys give each other a hug and a kiss when they are hateful towards each other.
Grayson is crawling everywhere and stands up next to things to move around them. I know it will not be long before she starts taking her first steps. She has a loud personality. She screams at us when she wants attention. She growls at us when she wants food off of our plate. She loves to pinch the back of my arm when I am holding her, which irritates the crude out of me. She is already 8 months old and right around the corner she will be one. Why does time have to fly by so fast.

0 comments: