Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mom and Grandma

After Kelsey left to go back home, I was very fortunate to have my mom and grandma come to help out. I ended up with neck spasms and a migraine while they were here. They hung in there, helped take care of the boys, made sure Bryce was ready for school and made it to and from school, washed clothes and dishes. I am really lucky to have such a wonderful and loving family to help out in a time of need. The day before they headed home, I was able to take them around Hobbs to do just a little bit of shopping. Thank you mom and grandma for all of your help, I greatly appreciate all that the two of you have done for Cody, I, and the boys while you were here visiting.








3 comments:

Kelsey said...

She looks just like Wyatt in that last picture! I hadn't noticed a resemblance until then.

Lindsey said...

She is adorable, and where do you get her big bows..I can't seem to find any here in Alabama! HELP!!

Tanya said...

I have found most of them at Wal-Mart and a small children's boutique here in Hobbs, NM. My mom made me a few headbands and I go pick out my bows.