Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving weekend

I forgot to pull out my camera during Thanksgiving to take pictures. But, we had a feast as usual and plenty of great company to talk to and family and friends to be thankful for.
Beverly, myself, and the kids woke up Friday and headed to Midland for Black Friday. It was hard to get around with four kids, but we managed. The kids actually did rather well, maybe because they knew we were shopping for their gifts. I managed to sneak some of them without my kids knowing that the presents were actually for them.
Again, Saturday we woke up and did a little bit more shopping in Pecos. The boys went over to Myrt Myrt's to play, while we did somethings around the house. Thanksgiving was great and I am very thankful for the family that I have and great inlaws. I am thankful that I get along with them and love them, most families do not get along with their inlaws.











0 comments: