Monday, September 28, 2009

Everet and Grayson's b-day party @ church

Yes, Grayson had another party. We had one for her with the church family and combined it with Everet Dominguez, he will be one this weekend. I had fun stripping her down to her diaper again and watching her chow down on a cupcake. It was so hectic, that we forgot to open gifts and ended up taking them home to open.

Syndi and I kept it simple, cake, cupcakes, and ice cream. We did not go overboard, since we were having the party at the church, after evening services. I guess we did not want to have to clean up a big mess, just kidding. Here are some pics enjoy.
My mom made this outfit for Grayson.

Everet went straight for his cupcake. Grayson was unsure about hers, I guess she does not like to get dirty. So some of the kids helped her out.

Everet was so upset with me when I put his party hat on. He was having a rough night.

0 comments: