Wednesday, April 2, 2008

2nd checkup

I had my second checkup today. I am now 14 weeks along in my pregnancy, the babies heartbeat was around 130, and I have lost a pound (that is a first in all of my pregnancies). The doctor just informs me that I am on schedule. I guess we will find out more in about a month or month and a half, when I have my sonogram. It is still up in the air at this point, if I really want to find out the sex of the baby at that point.

As for the morning sickness, I have finally overcome hanging my head over the throne at any given time of the day. I still feel queasy during the day and have some bad headaches, but all in all it is going well. I did go walking with Beverly and Sharon the other night and I guess I over did it, because I experienced some major cramping and stretching pains in my abdomen. The nurse informed me that I needed to ease back into walking, of course I figured that much.

0 comments: