Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Final One!

I went to the doctor yesterday for my first check up. I am 10 weeks along and due September 25th. This is our third child and final child, which we were not expecting at all, surprise!! I heard the heartbeat, Wyatt was with me and he was also able to hear it, but he, of course, did not understand what any of it meant, he just had a puzzled look on his face. I am sure it will be the same look that I will be getting over the course of the pregnancy and when the baby arrives. The summer will be tough, because by then I am sure I will be huge. I am not sure, at this time, if I want to know the babies sex. I guess once I am scheduled for my sonogram, I might change my mind, we will see.

That is all for now, everyone is well and we are adjusting to living in Pecos for a little while.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Yay! It's on a blog; that means the secret is officially out! I think it's cool to be surprised with the sex. Glad everything looks good. Stay healthy!

Kelsey said...

.....although not finding out the sex will surely drive my mother insane. You know that, right?

Linda Judd said...

Congratulations! It's a lot of fun being surprised in the delivery room . . . I was, twice!

Linda (Clara's other Grandma)