Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Time Drags By!

I have not written anything or post any pictures lately. We have not been up to much lately. Here is just a brief update on all of us.
--Bryce started school on August 12th. He seems to be enjoying class and is doing very well this year, so far. He is making friends and likes his teacher. He also has been enjoying his bible class on Sunday's and Wednesday's, and is making new friends at the church we are attending.
--Wyatt is enjoying his alone time with me, for now. He keeps picking up my shirt and giving my tummy rasberries and announcing that there is a baby in there. Little does he know what is really in store for him when she arrives. I am wondering at this point in time how he will take to the new baby. Wyatt and I have had a recent play date with two members from church, who have kids his age. He has enjoyed bible class on Sunday's and Wednesday's, I have only had to attend one class with him.
--I, on the other hand, am very eager to meet Grayson. I, like Linsey, have had kankles for quite sometime. I go to the doctor tomorrow to find out if I am progressing or if I am going nowhere, since I still have 3 weeks left. I am hopeing I am progressing and he will induce within the next week. Because, I live in Hobbs and Midland is 2 hours away, I would like to have her where my doctor and pediatrician are located. My doctor said he would induce at least 10 days early. Guess we will see tomorrow.
--Cody has been working quite a bit the last week. He always has tons of paperwork to catch up on and get in the system by the end of the month. His headaches are not any better and I think we are looking at going to the headache institute in San Antonio sometime in January. I just pray someone finds something soon and they are able to treat the headaches.


2 comments:

TL LARA said...

looks like you got a little gangsta

Lindsey said...

The boys are precious! Let us know if you need any pink things. We sure have plenty to share!