Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My six year old

We celebrated Bryce's 6th birthday on the 8th at Bea's and Paw Paw's home. He wanted a transformer party, so that is what we gave him. His guests included: Bea, Myrt Myrt, Clayton, Big John, Wyatt, Daddy, and myself.

We had the party outside, since it was such a warm day. Plus, Big John had already settled into a spot outside and I did not want to inconvenience him. Being a six year old, Bryce could only think about how many toys he was going to get. You should of seen him when he saw all the presents under Bea's tree.
Cody and I gave Bryce a remote control Jeep.


Cody had to have his own as well.

Wyatt and Clayton are tearing into a gift that Bea gave to Wyatt. OK, Wyatt is tearing into the gift, Clayton was not interested.Wyatt is enjoying the chocolate icing off of a cake decoration.Bryce is tearing into the presents, did not even bother to find out who they are from first.

Bryce with his very first digital camera, it is made by Fisher Price, I guess we will see how long it will last in his hands.


1 comments:

Kelsey said...

Fun. Wish we could've been there. I'm jealous of the camera. That's on Clara's list for next year for sure. Now I get to see how well it holds up before buying one!